The Global Popularity of the Homemade Wood Pellet Machine
Since the homemade wood pellet mill emerged, it has been enjoying great popularity among customers all over the world. In Europe, the main biomass pellet maker, wood pellet mill is widely used. Due to the constant increase of the fuel price as well as the government regulations, people tend to choose the new type biomass pellet mill for large-scale power plants, medium-scale district heating system, and small-scale residential heat. In Germany, Austria, Italy and France, pellets are mostly used for small-scale residential or industrial heating purpose. In UK, there are a serious of schemes that are aimed to promote the usage of the biomass fuels and increase the amount of the renewable energy generated in UK. While, in the US, importers mainly imported the biomass pellets from the European countries, whose final pellets are well-known for their reliable quality. Considering the urgent global needs of the sustainable energy, the wood pellet mill will enjoy more and more popularity all over the world.
Competitive Advantages of the Homemade Wood Pellet Machine
We can’t help asking the reasons why this small machine is so globally popular. Because this newly wood pellet mill has its competitive advantages over other machines of the same kind.
Firstly, this machine is run by the reduction gear, thus, a lot of energy can be saved. Compared with the traditional wood pellet making machine, this machine has adopted with the hi-tech silencer equipment and damping devices. And the machine is made of the wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials, which can prolong a steady performance and a longer service life.
Secondly, this machine has a reliable quality, which has passed the CE certification.
Thirdly, the structure of the mold is more suitable for making wood pellets in a more scientific and efficient way. It needs a lot of pressures to make the sawdust and straw into condensed and uniformly shaped particles. So the die and the roller of the wood pellet mill act as an central role in the whole equipment. The structure of the flat die has its unique advantages of randomly increase the size of the die, which can help to increase the operating room relatively. Compared with the ring die pellet mill, this flat die wood pellet mill can be used more flexibly. Restricted by the diameter of the mold,the die of the ring die pellet mill is not changeable. But the die of the this homemade wood pellet machine can be changeable according to the size of the raw materials. After replacing the die with a larger one, the anti-pressure capacity of the mold will be effectively promoted.
Fourthly, the homemade wood pellet mill can be used in a more flexible way, because it can be handled in both movable and combined style, which is more suitable for small-scale production.
Last but not the least, the final products are highly qualified with high density, low moisture content, high combustion value and low ash content. Therefore, the wood pellets can better meet the demands of the sustainable energy and solve the existing problems of the biomass fuel shortage.
homemade wood pellet mill rollers and die
homemade wood pellet machine die
The Significant Role of the Homemade Wood Pellet Mill in Biomass Fuel Production
As shown above, the homemade wood pellet mill has its obvious advantages over other machines in the same style. So the important role that this machine has played in today’s biomass fuel can not be neglected at the same time. With low ash content, the wood pellets can be burned more completely. And less harmful gases will be generated while using the biomass fuels. As the pellets have a low moisture content, they are more easy to be burned and stored, which has solved the intractable problems that exist in the process of the final products storage and transportation. With high density and high combustion value, wood pellets has its own advantages over traditional fuels in different aspects. For example, the materials for making wood pellets are easy to be found, and their prices are extremely low. Wood pellets also have higher burning efficiency than the traditional fuels, which can effectively reduce the pressures of global resources shortage. So wood pellet mill plays an indispensable role in today’s biomass fuel market. Homemade wood pellet mill has its complete advantages over other kinds of wood pellet mills. It is dedicated for small-scale wood pellet production, which can be manufactured at home or other small industries. With high capacity and low energy consumption, homemade wood pellet machine is a renewable product which is regarded as a milestone in the history of the biomass energy development. It has completely change the current situations of the global resources and convert people’s lifestyle to a more scientific and comfortable one.
Applications of the Homemade Wood Pellet Mill
The easy and flexible operation of the homemade wood pellet machine can partly account for its wide applications. This machine can be applied to process all kinds of biomass materials, such as the wood, straw, rice husk, bamboo, empty fruit bunch, cotton stalk, peanut shell, waste paper, pulverized coal and so on. The homemade wood pellet mill is dedicated for small-scale production. And the final wood pellets that are produced by the homemade wood pellet mill also have wide applications. It helps recycle the wasted resources and make them to the fullest. The pellets can also be used to feed animals, which can be more easily absorbed by the animals. For home use, you can easily handle the wood pallet machine as long as you bear these following steps in mind.
1. Adjusting the raw materials: The length or the the moisture content of the raw materials may not suitable for the pelleting process. Generally, the suitable length is no more than 6mm. If the length of the materials is over 8 mm, you should make them crushed first. If the moisture content of the materials is relative higher, you should make it controlled under 12%.
2. Mixing the raw materials: Before the pelleting process, you should make the raw materials uniformly and completely mixed. By doing this, the pelleting efficiency of the homemade wood pellet mill will be greatly promoted. And the quality of the final pellets can be ensured at the same time.
3. Pelleting the Raw Materials: Pelleting is the core part of the whole wood pellet making process, which directly affect the quality of the final products. The homemade wood pellet mill can make condensed particles due to its reasonable and compact structure. It needs a lot of pressures to make the sawdust and straw into particles with high density and uniform shapes. Attentions should be paid to the die and the roller of the wood pellet mill, because they act as an central role in the whole equipment. This homemade wood pellet mill has adopted the flat die, of which the size can be randomly increased. By increasing the size of the flat die, the operating room of the wood pellet machine can be increased relatively. Unlike the ring die pellet mill, whose structure of the mold can’t be adjusted. Restricted by the diameter of the mold, the die of the ring die pellet mill is not changeable. Once the raw materials are in relative larger size, the operating room will become relative smaller. After replace the die with a larger one, the anti-pressure capacity of the mold will be effectively promoted. Meanwhile, the heat which are generated by the friction are less available to be conducted to the bearing housing. Thus, it can effectively prevent the oil leaking from the bearing housing at a low temperature. In a word, the scientific and reasonable structure of the homemade wood pellet machine can prolong a longer service life and better performance.
4. Sieving the Wood Pellets: You should screen the particles after the pelleting process. In this process, fines and other unqualified products will be removed. Only in this way, can the quality and purity of the final products will be ensured.
5. Cooling the Wood Pellets: The temperature of the pellets is relative high after the pelleting process. So they need to be cooled before the storage process. By cooling the pellets, steams that remain in the particles will be dried. The dried wood pellets will be more beneficial to be stored and transported for a long time. What’s more, the dried pellets have a high quality with reasonable moisture content and hardness as well as low ash content, which can make the biomass fuel pallets fully used.
6. Packaging the Final Wood Pellets: The final products need to be packaged to ensure its high quality.
Characterized by its easy maintenance and low consumption, the homemade wood pellet mill is considered as the the best choice for you to make your own pellets.By using this convenient and advanced machine, we can live a healthy and green life.