Counter flow biomass pellet cooler is a necessity during wood pellets production process. Counter flow wood pellet cooler is widely used to cool pellets discharged frombiomass pellet making machine which contain high moisture content and of high temperature. Adopts counter flow cooling principle, our biopellet cooler can cool the pellets rationally and evenly without cracking or breaking the pellets. For its stable performance, counter flow pellet cooler has been preferred by many advanced countries nowadays.
Features of Counter Flow Wood Pellet Cooling Machine
● High efficiency. Counter flow pellet cooler can reduce temperature of pellets from 80~90℃to about 3~5℃ above ambient temperature.
● Moisture content of finished pellets can be reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%.
● Unique design of automatic discharging under power off condition is adopted to avoid cross contamination between feeds.
● Wide application. It can be used to cooling various kinds of particle pellets.
● Large capacity, smoothly function, easy to operate.
● Energy and labor saving, stable performance, long service time.
● Economic space occupation, high automation degree and low noise.
Why Need Counter Flow Biomass Pellet Cooler？
1. Biomass pellets be discharged from wood pellet mill are with high moisture content of above 16% and high temperature of about 70-85℃, so cooling is very necessary before safely storage and transportation in case of mildew.
2. Labor drying would largely be affected by weather condition and result in high breakage rate.
3. Non-staff contact or bird’s stealing may lead to cross contamination.
4. With pellet cooler, it can largely reduce labor consumption and breakage rate. Besides it can also reach continuous working and improve pellets quality, thus lowering down cost.
Counter Flow Pellet Cooler Technical Parameters